You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. These official rules (“Official Rules”) apply to the “Email Sign-Up Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by W.S. Badcock Corporation (“Sponsor”), a Florida Corporation. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
1. Eligibility. Sweepstakes are offered only to legal residents of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia that are at least 18 years of age. Employees and directors of Sponsor, and its parents and subsidiary companies and the immediately family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. Dealers, Owners and/or Employees of a Badcock Home Furniture &more Dealership are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes judging organization, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Promotional Period. Promotional period begins on January 29, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. E.S.T., and ends on February 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. Entries will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the entire Promotional period. At the end of the Promotional Period there will be a Grand Prize drawing.
3. Entry.To enter the Sweepstakes you must access the internet and, your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology (now known or hereafter devised or discovered) which may be used by Sponsor for the purposes of entry tracking. Access the Sponsor Web site at www.Badcock.com and click “Register.” Complete the registration form by filling out your full name, phone number, city, state and zip code, and e-mail address, and follow the instructions at the Web site. Unless otherwise advised on the Sponsor’s Web site, any other attempt at Internet or e-mail entry is void. You cannot exceed more than one (1) entry per e-mail address.
4. Drawing. All winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winners of any drawing will be notified by e-mail, phone, overnight carrier, or regular mail within approximately seven (7) days of the drawing. Drawings for the Grand Prize will take place on or about March 26, 2019. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor.
5. Prize/Odds. Grand Prize: There will be a total of five (5) Grand Prizes awarded for the entire Promotional Period. Five (5) contestants will be selected for a shopping spree at a participating Badcock Home Furniture &more location of his/her choice. The winning contestants will each be allowed to select available merchandise with a total retail value of $5,000. The value of the selected merchandise may vary depending upon market conditions at the time of fulfillment and/or redemption. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value, if any, will not be rewarded. Each contestant is only allowed one (1) redemption and any of the $5,000 not used during that redemption will be forfeited. If the winning contestant(s) does not live in a Badcock delivery area, the contestant will be responsible for pick-up of the merchandise. The winning contestant will be responsible for any delivery fee(s). The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW, WINNER AGREES TO GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ITS LICENSEES, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS, THE RIGHT TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AS NEWS OR INFORMATION AND FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION; AND FURTHER WITHOUT SUCH ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, APPEAR FOR, OR PROVIDE BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR USE IN, ANY PRESENTATION OR OTHER ACTIVITY WHICH MAY INCLUDE FILMING/AUDIO/VIDEO/ELECTRONIC OR OTHER RECORDINGS AND/OR INTERVIEWS, AS MAY BE DETERMINED FROM TIME TO TIME BY SPONSOR.
Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner or potential winner selected; and while not obligated to do so, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winners or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its licensees, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the Web Site; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
7. Limitations of Liability. (a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site. (b) Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes for any drawings and select the winner from regular mail-in entries and Internet entries received for that drawing prior to the action taken. (c) IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS Licensees AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED ACOMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Disputes. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Polk County and State of Florida having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of Florida without regard for principles of conflicts of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winners’ List. For the names of the Grand Prize winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 15, 2019 to Sponsor at P.O. Box 497 Mulberry, Florida 33860. For Official Rules mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “Official Rules” for receipt by February 25, 2019. The names of winners will also be posted at www.Badcock.com.